Picture the savings
How much of a difference does 14% less packaging make? A huge one.
Our new lids mean 11 fewer trucks per year on the road.
- Fewer trucks on the road mean 2,048 gallons of gas saved.
- That’s 1210 miles total, or the equivalent of a road trip from South Beach to the Empire State Building.
- And Mother Earth will thank us because that’s 19.0 metric tons of greenhouse gases not emitted.
Our new trays mean 19 fewer trucks per year, or 12,312 fewer miles traveled.
- One truckload saved is a weekend road trip from the stars of Hollywood’s Walk of Fame to the lights of Las Vegas.
- Or you could mow about 205,200 football fields. That’s halfway around the world!
- With the new trays we’ve eliminated about 17.5 metric tons of greenhouse gases.
Overall, we’re doing our part to make you and the environment happier.
- We saved 48,199 pounds of paper, so you could fly another 4,819,900 paper airplanes around your office.
- We’ve saved about 24 tons of corrugate from going to landfills—that’s about the weight of four African elephants!
- We use less packaging to lighten our overall environmental impact, which means we're able to ship an extra 1,040 pounds of products – or about 10,272 golf balls – each truckload.