Pure nutrition from New Zealand fresh lamb
- Raised without antibiotics, growth promotants or hormones.
- Free range, grass fed on rye and clover pasture high in vitamins B and D, iron, zinc and omega-3s.
Pure dining with New Zealand fresh lamb
- Always fresh, never frozen
- Shipped in special chilled containers
- Wet-aged in special vacuum packaging leads to
increased tenderness and a better eating experience
- Pasture raised and grass fed lamb is leaner, with less
inter-muscular fat, resulting in mildly sweet and clean natural
lamb flavor. New Zealand lamb never has the strong
gamey flavors like that of grain fed lamb.
Pure value from New Zealand fresh lamb and Sam’s Club
- Tight trim specifications result in increased leanness and a higher meat-to-bone ratio, adding greater quality and value to Members.
- Consistent product sizing for easier portion control and greater value per serving. Case pricing available, bringing additional value to families, business and food service Members.