All-American Snack Tray
Preparation time: 20 minutes
Feeding the big game football frenzy doesn’t have to be a production worthy of the halftime show. It’s all about the flavor. Try these hot ham and cheese sandwiches and Crystal Light® Mocktails as the main attraction, and keep several bowls of Pretzel Crisps® and Chex® Mix on hand for munching.
- Christi’s Hot Ham and Cheese Sandwiches
- Pretzel Crisps®
- Chex® Mix
- Crystal Light® Mocktails
Christi's Hot Ham and Cheese Sandwiches (see recipe)
Prepare ham and cheese sandwiches in the morning. Separate onto 2 baking sheets. Heat one as guests arrive, heat the second later in the day to keep them hot and fresh.
Choose serving platters and bowls the day before and arrange them on your table or buffet. The more your can do before the party starts, the easier it will be for you to relax and enjoy the game with your guests.
Sam’s Club Shopping List
- Daily Chef™ Salted Butter Quarters, 4 pk., 1 lb. ea. 5
- Yellow onions, 10 lbs. 2
- Poppy seeds
- Lea & Perrins® Worcestershire Sauce, 2 pk., 15 oz. ea.
- Castle Wood Reserve® Provolone Natural Deli-sliced Cheese, 2 lbs. 6
- Castle Wood Reserve® Thinly Shaved Black Forest Ham, 22 oz. 1
- King’s Hawaiian® Dinner Rolls, 1 pk., 24 ct.
- Pretzel Crisps®, 23 oz.
- Chex® Mix Traditional, 31 oz.
- Crystal Light® Mocktails, 3 canisters, 10 qt. ea. (appletini, margarita, mojito)
1 Available in clubs with a Fresh Meat Department. Consuming raw or uncooked meats, poultry, seafood, shellfish or eggs may increase your risk of food borne illness, especially if you have certain medical conditions.
2 Available in clubs with a Fresh Produce Department. The availability of fresh produce may vary based on regional weather conditions or other factors. Check your local club for produce availability.
5 Available in clubs with a Refrigerated Foods Department.
6 Available in clubs with an Expanded Deli Department.