Autumn Harvest Ham Croissants
Preparation time: 15 minutes
Fall tastes come together in this light and flavorful lunch. Sink your teeth into a soft croissant stacked with crisp apples, ham, honey and creamy coleslaw then dip your spoon into everyone’s favorite fruit cup for a sweet treat you can feel good about.
- Autumn Harvest Ham Croissants
- Del Monte® Fruit Cup® Snacks
- Prepare Autumn Harvest Ham Croissants. (See recipe.)
- Open Del Monte® Fruit Cup® Snacks.
Sam’s Club Shopping List
- Coleslaw mix, 2 lbs. 2
- Premium Gala Washington apples, 5 lbs. 2
- Romaine hearts, 6 ct. 2
- Castle Wood Reserve® Thinly Shaved Deli Meat Variety Pack, 33 oz. 6
- Artisan Fresh™ Sandwich Croissants, 12 ct. 3
- Mayonnaise, 1 gal.
- Honey, 5 lbs.
- Ground cloves
- Del Monte® Fruit Cup® Snacks, 16 pk.
2 Available in clubs with a Fresh Produce Department. The availability of fresh produce may vary based on regional weather conditions or other factors. Check your local club for produce availability.
3 Available in clubs with a Fresh Bakery Department.
6 Available in clubs with an Expanded Deli Department.