Preparation time: 25 minutes
For a dinner the entire family can enjoy, this quick and easy sautéed spinach with Tyson® breaded chicken tenderloins with a side of vegetable stir fry is as elegant as it’s delicious. And it goes great with [yellowtail]® Chardonnay for a touch of sophistication. And for dessert, how about sweet and creamy Breyer’s® vanilla ice cream topped with Northwest cherry jubilee?
- French Green Beans, Petite Carrots and Mushroom Stir Fry
- Sautéed Spinach Topped with Tyson® Breaded Chicken Tenderloins
- DiGiorno® Pizza Party Pack
- Vanilla Ice Cream Topped with Northwest Cherries Jubilee
Sam’s Club Shopping List
- French Green Beans, 2 lbs.
- Organic Petite Carrots, 3-lb. bag
- Portabella Mushrooms
- Sweet Red Onions, 5 lbs.
- Organic Baby Spinach, 1 lb.
- Tyson® Breaded Chicken Tenderloin, 4 lbs.
- Breyer’s® All Natural Ice Cream, 1.75 quarts
- Northwest® Bing Cherries, 3 lbs.
- [yellowtail]® Chardonnay, 1.5 L