Backyard Steak and Summer Pasta
Preparation time: 25 minutes
This crowd-pleaser is a great way to add thrill to your grill. Start with a succulent strip steak cooked to perfection. Then drizzle with a one-of-a kind onion sauce for a dinner that’ll have the family lining
up for seconds.
- Strip Steak with Onion Wine Sauce
- Penne Pasta
- Lipton® Diet Green Tea
Strip Steak with Onion Wine Sauce (see recipe)
Summer Squash and Zucchini Pasta Dish (see recipe)
Lipton® Diet Green Tea (see package directions)
Sam’s Club Shopping List
- Yellow onions, 10 lbs. 2
- Whole garlic, 3 lbs. 2
- Tone’s® Sea Salt, 36 oz.
- Tone’s® Dried Basil, 26 oz.
- Tone’s® Dried Oregano, 5 oz.
- Tone’s® Ground Black Pepper, 18 oz.
- Member’s Mark® Extra Virgin Olive Oil, 3 L
- Daily Chef™ Penne Pasta Pantry Pack, 6 pk., 1lb. ea.
- Ragu® Traditional Spaghetti Sauce, 3 pk., 45 oz. ea.
- Olive Garden® 4-cheese Blend (Asiago, provolone, Parmesan and Romano), 14 oz. 6
- Daily Chef™ Butter Quarters, 4 pk., 1 lb. ea. 5
- A.1.® Steak Sauce, 2 pk., 15-oz. bottles
- Balsamic vinegar
- Member’s Mark® 100% Angus Strip Steak, 1 lb., 3/4" thick 1
- Lipton® Diet Green Tea, 24 pk., 16.9 oz. ea.
1 Available in clubs with a Fresh Meat Department. Consuming raw or uncooked meats, poultry, seafood, shellfish or eggs may increase your risk of food borne illness, especially if you have certain medical conditions.
2 Available in clubs with a Fresh Produce Department. The availability of fresh produce may vary based on regional weather conditions or other factors. Check your local club for produce availability.
5 Available in clubs with a Refrigerated Foods Department.
6 Available in clubs with an Expanded Deli Department.