Butternut Squash and Sausage Soup and Salad
Preparation time: 30 minutes
Crisp fall temperatures and jumping in leaf piles should be followed by a hot bowl of smooth, sweet butternut squash soup. The excitement of the season is in the air and now it’s on the table with these festive recipes.
- Butternut Squash and Sausage Soup
- Prepare bruschetta appetizer according to package directions.
- Prepare Butternut Squash and Sausage Soup. (See recipe.)
- While soup is cooking, prepare salad. (See recipe.)
- Pour sparkling water over ice or serve chilled.
Sam’s Club Shopping List
- Butternut squash 2
- Yellow onions, 10 lbs. 2
- Taylor Farms® Garden Salad Mix, 2 lbs. 2
- Bell pepper multi-pack, 6 ct. 2
- Fresh tomatoes, 6 pk. 2
- Fresh whole mushrooms, 16 oz. 2
- Mild Italian pork sausage links 1
- Land O’Lakes® Heavy Cream, 1 qt.
- Bruschetta appetizers
- Pure Wesson® Vegetable Oil, 1.25 gal.
- Swanson® Chicken Broth, 12 pk., 14 oz. ea.
- Olive Garden® Italian Salad Dressing, 2 pk., 20 oz. ea.
- Perrier® Sparkling Natural Mineral Water, 24 pk., 16.9 oz. ea.
1 Available in clubs with a Fresh Meat Department. Consuming raw or uncooked meats, poultry, seafood, shellfish or eggs may increase your risk of food borne illness, especially if you have certain medical conditions.
2 Available in clubs with a Fresh Produce Department. The availability of fresh produce may vary based on regional weather conditions or other factors. Check your local club for produce availability.