Cheesy Chicken Skillet Dinner
Preparation time: 25 minutes
Run out of meal ideas? Add some sizzle to your night with a quick stove-top dinner. Just cook up a plump, juicy chicken breast in the skillet. Serve with a fresh, veggie-packed salad sprinkled with a to-die-for dressing for a simple dinner sure to be a family favorite.
- Skillet Dinner prepared with Velveeta® Cheesy Skillets
- Mixed Greens Salad with Roasted Red Pepper Dressing
- Dinner Rolls
- Lipton® Sugar Sweetened Ice Tea Mix
Mixed Green Salad with Roasted Red Pepper Dressing (see recipe)
Skillet Dinner prepared with Boneless, Skinless Chicken Breasts (see package directions)
Iced Tea (see package directions)
Sam’s Club Shopping List
- Velveeta® Cheesy Skillets, 4 ct. variety pack
- Member's Mark® Boneless, Skinless Chicken Breasts 1
- Garden salad 2
- Bell pepper multipack, 6 ct. 2
- Mini cucumbers, 2 lbs. 2
- Whole white mushrooms, 18 oz. 2
- Member’s Mark® Extra Virgin Olive Oil, 3 L
- Tone’s® Sea Salt, 36 oz.
- Tone’s® Ground Black Pepper, 18 oz.
- Balsamic Vinegar of Modena, 1 L
- Fresh-baked yeast dinner rolls, 36 ct. 3
- Lipton® Sugar Sweetened Iced Tea Mix
- Tomatoes, 6ct. 2
1 Available in clubs with a Fresh Meat Department. Consuming raw or uncooked meats, poultry, seafood, shellfish or eggs may increase your risk of food borne illness, especially if you have certain medical conditions.
2 Available in clubs with a Fresh Produce Department. The availability of fresh produce may vary based on regional weather conditions or other factors. Check your local club for produce availability.
3 Available in clubs with a Fresh Bakery Department.