Chicken Breast Salad with Bacon
Preparation time: 15 minutes
Enjoy a delicious BLT without the bread, thanks to Taylor Farms® Chicken BLT Salad. This meal is ready right out of the package, and it’s simple to add a little sweetness by serving fresh blackberries on the side. Try vitaminwater zeroTM for a no-calorie beverage that adds even more nutrients to your meal.
- Member’s Mark® Chicken Breast Salad with Bacon
- Fresh Berry Medley
- Lipton® Instant Iced Tea with Sugar
For Chicken Salad:
- 6 strips Oscar Mayer® Turkey Bacon, cooked and crumbled
- 3 stalks of celery, finely sliced
- 1 cup of sliced grapes
- 2 (13oz) cans of Member’s Mark® Chicken Breast
- 2 tablespoons freshly squeezed lemon juice
- ½ teaspoon ground ginger
- 1 teaspoon dried parsley
- ½ cup finely sliced green onion
- ¾ cup Hellmann’s® or Best Foods® Mayonnaise
- 6 cups torn romaine lettuce leaves
Combine all salad ingredients, from bacon to mayonnaise, in a large bowl and blend well with a fork. Serve immediately on a bed of torn romaine lettuce leaves (or wrap and chill).
Wash 2 cups of strawberries and halve. Wash 1 ½ cups each blueberries and blackberries and pat dry. Combine all berries in a bowl. Sprinkle with a small amount of sugar, if desired.
Sam’s Club Shopping List
- Member’s Mark® Chicken Breast, 5 /13 ounce cans
- Oscar Mayer® Turkey Bacon, 3/12 ounce packs
- Hellmann’s® or Best Foods® Mayonnaise, 64 oz.
- Celery, 32 ounce bag
- Green grapes, 3lbs.
- Blackberries, 18 oz.
- Strawberries, 2lbs.
- Blueberries, 18 oz.
- Ground ginger, oz.
- Green onion, 1 bunch
- Lemons, 3lbs.
- Tone’s® Dried parsley, 2.7 oz.
- Hearts of Romaine, 6 count
- Lipton® Instant Tea with Sugar, 100 oz.