Croissant Sandwich and Salad
Preparation time: 10
Best enjoyed outdoors on a sunny day, this recipe puts sliced herb-roasted turkey breast, cheese and red ripe tomatoes between two fabulously flaky croissants for an al fresco lunch you’ll want to repeat tomorrow.
- Castle Wood Reserve® Sliced Herb-roasted Turkey Breast & Kraft® Cheese Singles On Artisan Fresh™ Butter Sandwich Croissants
- Chex® Mix
- Broccoli Salad
- Lipton® Tea
Castle Wood Reserve® Croissant Sandwich (see recipe)
Prepare Tea according to package directions.
Sam’s Club Shopping List
- Kraft® Singles, 3 pk., 1 lb. ea. 5
- Castle Wood Reserve® Sliced Herb-roasted Turkey Breast, 22 oz. 6
- Broccoli salad, 2 lbs. 8
- Romaine Hearts, 6 ct. 2
- Tomatoes, 6 ct. 2
- Oreo® Cookies, 52.5 oz.
- Lipton® Tea, 48 pk., 1 gal. bag
- Mayonnaise – Brands and pack sizes vary by Club
- French’s® Classic Yellow Mustard, 2 pk., 30 oz. ea.
- Artisan Fresh™ Butter Sandwich Croissants, 12 ct. 3
2 Available in clubs with a Fresh Produce Department. The availability of fresh produce may vary based on regional weather conditions or other factors. Check your local club for produce availability.
3 Available in clubs with a Fresh Bakery Department.
5 Available in clubs with a Refrigerated Foods Department.
6 Available in clubs with an Expanded Deli Department.
8 Available in clubs featuring a Home Meals Solutions Department.