Deli-style Tuna Salad Sandwich Lunch
Preparation time: 10 minutes
Why go out to the deli when you can bring it home? Piled high with creamy tuna salad, fresh fruits and American classics, you can get all the deli taste at a fraction of the price. Order up!
- Dilled Tuna Salad Sandwich
- Clementine Tangerines
- Dark Chocolate Pomegranate
- Ambrosia Apples
- Oreo® Cookies
Dilled Tuna Salad (see recipe)
Brown bagging it?
- Prepare the dilled tuna salad as directed.
- Place tuna salad in a small container or plastic bag.
- Carry the bread for your sandwich separately to keep it from getting soggy before lunch.
- Cut the apple into sections then place the sections together to form a whole apple. Place a rubber band around the apple to keep the sections together - this will keep them from browning until you're ready to eat them.
Sam’s Club Shopping List
- Yellow onions, 10 lbs 2
- Clementine Mandarin seedless tangerines, 5-lb. bag 2
- Ambrosia apples, 4-lb. bag 2
- Chunk light tuna in water, 10 pk., 5.5 oz. ea. (brands vary by club)
- Hellmann’s® Mayonnaise, 64-oz. jar
- Tone’s® Dry Dill Weed, 5.5 oz
- Brookside® Dark Chocolate Pomegranate, 2 lbs.
- Oreo® Cookies, 52.5 oz.
- Mix 'n' Match Bread 3
2 Available in clubs with a Fresh Produce Department. The availability of fresh produce may vary based on regional weather conditions or other factors. Check your local club for produce availability.
3 Available in clubs with a Fresh Bakery Department.