Everyday Pork Loin Dinner
Preparation time: 30 minutes
Why save your best meals for Sunday? This Applewood Smoked Bacon Seasoned Pork Loin is easy to make and perfect any day. Serve with creamy mac ‘n’ cheese and Beneforté® steamed broccoli. Top it off with a scrumptious double-crust apple pie for dessert. Your weekdays just got more exciting.
- Applewood Smoked Bacon Seasoned Pork Loin
- Steamed Broccoli with Lemon, Olive Oil and Pine Nuts
- Macaroni & Cheese
- French Baguette
- Iced Tea
Applewood Smoked Bacon Seasoned Pork Loin (prepare according to package directions)
Steamed Broccoli with Lemon, Olive Oil and Pine Nuts (see recipe)
Old Fashioned Baked Macaroni & Cheese (see recipe)
Sam’s Club Shopping List
- Fresh lemons, 3 lbs. 2
- Beneforté® Broccoli Florets, 2lbs. 2
- Artisan Fresh™ Applewood Smoked Bacon Seasoned Pork Loin 1
- Horizon® Organic Reduced Fat Milk with DHA, 3 pk., 64 oz. ea. 5
- Daily Chef™ Butter Quarters, 4 pk., 1 lb. ea. 5
- Kraft® Macaroni and Cheese Dinner, 12 pk., 7.25 oz. ea.
- Daily Chef™ Extra Virgin Olive Oil, 3L
- Pine nuts, 15 oz.
- RITZ® Crackers, 45.2 oz.
- Hunts® Diced Tomatoes, 8 pk., 14.5 oz. ea.
- Italian dressing
- Artisan Fresh™ Pippin Apple Pie 3
- Artisan Fresh™ French Baguette, 2 ct. 3
- Lipton® Diet Green Tea, 24 pk., 16.9 oz. ea.
1 Available in clubs with a Fresh Meat Department. Consuming raw or uncooked meats, poultry, seafood, shellfish or eggs may increase your risk of food borne illness, especially if you have certain medical conditions.
2 Available in clubs with a Fresh Produce Department. The availability of fresh produce may vary based on regional weather conditions or other factors. Check your local club for produce availability.
3 Available in clubs with a Fresh Bakery Department.
5 Available in clubs with a Refrigerated Foods Department.