Fan-Favorite Finger Foods
Preparation time: 15 minutes
Start the season off right with these exciting recipes for Bacon-wrapped Lit’l Smokies® and Cowboy Queso. Add chips and our famous cookie tray and you’ll have game-day favorites your family will root for every time.
- Bacon-wrapped Brown Sugar Lit'l Smokies®
- Cookie Tray
- Cowboy Queso Dip
- Frito-Lay® Choose Any Two
- When putting snacks out at your next get-together, be sure to serve half of the heated items early in the day. Cook and serve the other half later in the afternoon to keep everything hot and fresh.
Sam’s Club Shopping List
- Member's Mark® 80/20 Ground Chuck 1
- Thick sliced hickory bacon, 3 1/2 lbs. 1
- Hillshire Farm® Lit'l Smokies® 3 lbs 5
- Daisy® Brand Sour Cream 5
- Daily Chef™ Butter Quarters, 4 pk., 1 lb. ea. 5
- Kraft® Philadelphia Original Cream Cheese – 6 pk., 8 oz. ea. 5
- Bakers & Chefs™ Light Brown Sugar – 7-lb. bag
- Kraft® Velveeta® – 2 pk., 2lbs. ea.
- Tone's® Taco Seasoning – 23 oz.
- RO*TEL® Diced Tomatoes & Green Chilies-8/10oz
- Frito-Lay® – Pick 2
- Artisan Fresh™ Cookie Tray, 84 ct. 3
1 Available in clubs with a Fresh Meat Department. Consuming raw or uncooked meats, poultry, seafood, shellfish or eggs may increase your risk of food borne illness, especially if you have certain medical conditions.
3 Available in clubs with a Fresh Bakery Department.
5 Available in clubs with a Refrigerated Foods Department.