Fresh Salad with Pizza Croutons
Preparation time: 30 minutes
Good news! We’ve developed a new way to incorporate your kid’s favorite food (pizza, of course) into a nutritious meal you can feel good about. Cut up a pizza pie to make tasty croutons for your kid’s salad and who knows, they might end up with a new favorite food.
- DiGiorno® Pizza Crouton Salad
- Hawaiian Punch®
- Artisan Fresh™ Cupcakes
- DiGiorno® Pizza Croutons on Spring Mix with Ranch Dressing. (See recipe.)
- Remove cupcakes from package and serve.
- Pour Hawaiian Punch® over ice or enjoy chilled from the fridge.
Sam’s Club Shopping List
- Grape tomatoes, 2 lbs. 2
- Seedless cucumbers, 3 lbs. 2
- Organic spring mix, 1 lb. 2
- Lemons, 3 lbs. 2
- DiGiorno® 4 Cheese Pizza, 3 ct. 4
- Artisan Fresh™ Halloween Cupcakes, 30 ct. 3
- Hidden Valley® Ranch Salad Dressing
- White vinegar
- Hawaiian Punch®, 1 gal.
2 Available in clubs with a Fresh Produce Department. The availability of fresh produce may vary based on regional weather conditions or other factors. Check your local club for produce availability.
3 Available in clubs with a Fresh Bakery Department.
4 Available in the Frozen Foods Department.