Fresh and Simple Parmesan Chicken
Preparation time: 30 minutes
This Parmesan chicken breast is delicious and, even better, you can cook the asparagus in the same oven to save time. Finish the meal with pound cake topped with blueberry sauce and whipped cream. What could be easier and more delicious?
Parmesan Chicken Breast (see recipe)
Roasted Asparagus (see recipe)
Pound Cake with Blueberries and Honey (see recipe)
Sam’s Club Shopping List
- Kraft® 100% Grated Parmesan Cheese, 24-oz.
- Tone's® Oregano Leaves, 1.5-oz
- Tone's® Garlic Powder, 21-oz. shaker
- Tone's® Ground Cayenne Pepper, 16-oz. shaker
- Member’s Mark® Boneless, Skinless Chicken Breasts, 1.5 lbs. 1
- Member's Mark® Pure Olive Oil, 3L
- Asparagus, 2 lbs. 2
- Spice Islands® Sea Salt Grinder, 13.5 oz.
- Tone's® Ground Black Pepper, 18-oz. shaker
- Domino® Sugar, 10-lb. bag
- Lemons, 3 lbs. 2
- Blueberries, 18 or 24-oz. 2
- Land O’Lakes® Heavy Whipping Cream, 1 qt. 5
- Sue Bee® Clover Honey, 5 lbs.
- Artisan Fresh™ Sliced Pound Cake, 40 oz.
- Estancia Pinot Noir, Monterey, 750mL, 13.5% alcohol content 9
1 Available in clubs with a Fresh Meat Department. Consuming raw or uncooked meats, poultry, seafood, shellfish or eggs may increase your risk of food borne illness, especially if you have certain medical conditions.
2 Available in clubs with a Fresh Produce Department. The availability of fresh produce may vary based on regional weather conditions or other factors. Check your local club for produce availability.
5 Available in clubs with a Refrigerated Foods Department.
9 Adult beverages are available for sale to the general public without obtaining a membership in all states. Alcohol brands available in select clubs in limited quantities. Brands may vary by club. Please drink responsibly. Sam’s West Inc., Bentonville, AR 72716-0745.