Good Morning Bacon and Egg Bake
Preparation time: 10 minutes
The kids will love waking up to this morning treat. It’s a dish with buttermilk biscuits topped with fluffy Egg Beaters® mixed with crispy hickory-smoked bacon, Beneforté® broccoli and shredded cheddar cheese. What’s not to love?
- Bacon and Cheddar Biscuit Bake
- Heat oven to 350°F. Place biscuits on cutting board to thaw, about 10 minutes or microwave on 50% power for 1 minute, turning over halfway through heating.
- In medium bowl, mix eggs and milk until blended. Stir in broccoli, bacon and cheese.
- Spray 8-inch square pan with cooking spray. Cut each biscuit into 4 pieces; arrange evenly over bottom of pan. Pour egg mixture over biscuits. Press down with back of spoon, making sure all biscuit pieces are covered with egg mixture.
- Bake 30 to 35 minutes or until edges are golden brown and center is set. Let stand 5 minutes before serving.
Sam’s Club Shopping List
- Beneforté® Broccoli Florets, 2lbs. 2
- Wright® Hickory-smoked Thick-sliced Bacon, 3.5 lbs. 1
- Horizon® Organic Reduced Fat Milk with DHA, 3 pk., 64 oz. ea. 5
- Egg Beaters®, 4 pk., 16 oz. ea. 5
- Bakers & Chefs™ Shredded Cheddar Cheese, 5 lbs. 5
- Pillsbury® Buttermilk Biscuits, or Daily Chef™ Original Southern Buttermilk Biscuits 5
1 Available in clubs with a Fresh Meat Department. Consuming raw or uncooked meats, poultry, seafood, shellfish or eggs may increase your risk of food borne illness, especially if you have certain medical conditions.
2 Available in clubs with a Fresh Produce Department. The availability of fresh produce may vary based on regional weather conditions or other factors. Check your local club for produce availability.
5 Available in clubs with a Refrigerated Foods Department.