Grilled Chicken Ravioli
Preparation time: 60 minutes
An all-time kid-favorite that’s fun to eat—and fun to make! Play with different sauces and sides until you have the combo that has the kids looking forward to ravioli night every week.
- Grilled Chicken marinated in Olive Garden® Italian Salad Dressing
- Artisan Fresh™ Ravioli
- Ciabatta Roll
- Sparkling ICE®
- Grilled Sliced Chicken Served on Spinach and Cheese Ravioli with Grilled Tomatoes and Pesto Sauce. (See recipe.)
- Enjoy Bud Light® Platinum chilled. Pour Sparkling ICE® over ice or enjoy chilled from the fridge.
Sam’s Club Shopping List
- Roma tomatoes, 3 lbs. 2
- Artisan Fresh™ Pesto, 22 oz. 6
- Artisan Fresh™ Spinach and Three Cheese Ravioli, 32 oz. 6
- Member’s Mark® Boneless, Skinless Chicken Breasts 1
- Member’s Mark® Olive Oil, 3 L.
- Olive Garden® Italian Salad Dressing, 2 pk., 20 oz. ea.
- Kraft® 100% Grated Parmesan Cheese, 24 oz.
- Sparkling ICE® Variety Pack, 17 oz. ea. (non-adult)
- Bud Light® Platinum 9
- Artisan Fresh™ Fresh Ciabatta Rolls 3
1 Available in clubs with a Fresh Meat Department. Consuming raw or uncooked meats, poultry, seafood, shellfish or eggs may increase your risk of food borne illness, especially if you have certain medical conditions.
2 Available in clubs with a Fresh Produce Department. The availability of fresh produce may vary based on regional weather conditions or other factors. Check your local club for produce availability.
3 Available in clubs with a Fresh Bakery Department.
6 Available in clubs with an Expanded Deli Department.
9 Adult beverages are available for sale to the general public without obtaining a membership in all states. Alcohol brands available in select clubs in limited quantities. Brands may vary by club. Please drink responsibly. Sam’s West Inc., Bentonville, AR 72716-0745.