Homestyle Sausage Breakfast Muffins
Preparation time: 10 minutes
It’s a tasty (and easy) way to start a school morning. A spicy mix of crumbled sausage and fresh veggies, the smell alone will have the kids leaping from their beds.
- Jimmy Dean® Sausage Muffins
- Starbucks® Frappuccino®
- Raspberries and Blackberries
Hearty Sausage Mini Quiche (see recipe)
Prepare hearty sausage mini quiche as directed, serve as quiche or place them between slices of toast or English muffins for a quick breakfast sandwich.
Sam’s Club Shopping List
- Sliced Mushrooms, 16 oz. 2
- Green bell peppers, 6 ct. 2
- Raspberries, 12 oz. 2
- Blackberries, 12 oz 2
- Jimmy Dean® Regular Flavor Pork Sausage Roll, 2 lbs. – Brands vary by Club 5
- Grade A large eggs, 2 pk., 18 ct. ea. 5
- 2% milk, 1 gal 5
- Bakers & Chefs™ Shredded Cheddar Cheese, 5 lbs 5
- Tone’s® Ground Black Pepper, 18 oz.
- Starbucks® Frappuccino
2 Available in clubs with a Fresh Produce Department. The availability of fresh produce may vary based on regional weather conditions or other factors. Check your local club for produce availability.
5 Available in clubs with a Refrigerated Foods Department.