Italian-style Chuck Roast
Preparation time: 25 minutes
“Italian style” has almost become synonymous with warmth and comfort, and this menu for a hearty dinner shows why. Best of all, you can make the main dish—tender chuck roast with tomato sauce and vegetables—in the slow cooker during the day to enjoy after you come home that night. All you have to do is whip up some rustic mashed red potatoes, heat up Sister Schubert’s® dinner rolls, and enjoy dinner with a glass of wine or tea.
- Slow-cooked chuck roast with Classico® tomato sauce and vegetables
- Rustic mashed red potatoes
- Sister Schubert’s® Dinner Rolls
- Red wine
Sam’s Club Shopping List
- Angus Chuck Roast, sold by lb.
- All-purpose flour, 10-lb. bag
- Pure Wesson® Vegetable Oil, 1.25-gal. jug
- Celery hearts, 3 ct.
- Organic petite carrots, 3 lbs.
- Onions, 5 lbs.
- McCormick® Rosemary Leaves, 2.5-oz. bottle
- Mushrooms, 1 lb.
- Classico® Tomato & Basil Premium Pasta Sauce, 3 pk.
- Red skin golden potatoes
- Butter, 1 lb.
- Whole milk, 1-gal. jug
- Artisan Fresh™ Monterey Jack Cheese, 2 lbs.
- Tone’s® Ground Cayenne Pepper, 16-oz. shaker
- Sister Schubert’s® Dinner Yeast Rolls, 30 ct.
- Cheesecake sampler, 12 pre-sliced servings