Lemon Grilled Chicken and Rice
Preparation time: 60 minutes
This zesty, juicy dish is definitely a crowd-pleaser. After marinating the chicken, grill for 15 minutes and dinner is served.
• Lemon Grilled Chicken
• Broccoli Minute® Rice
1. Prepare the Lemon Grilled Chicken. (See recipe.)
2. Prepare Broccoli Minute® Lemon Rice. (See recipe.)
3. Serve wine chilled.
Sam’s Club Shopping List
- Broccoli florets 2
- Garlic cloves
- Member’s Mark® Boneless, Skinless Chicken Breasts 1
- Tone’s® Tuscan Chicken Blend Grinder, 4.25 oz.
- Daily Chef™ Extra Virgin Olive Oil, 3L
- Minute® Rice, 72 oz.
- Olive Garden® Signature Italian Dressing, 2 pk., 20 oz. ea.
- ReaLemon® Juice, 2 pk., 48 fl. oz. ea.
- Tone’s® Parsley Flakes, 2.7 oz.
- Kraft® 100% Parmesan Grated Cheese, 24 oz. 5
- Joel Gott Sauvignon Blanc, 750mL, 13.8% alcohol content 9
1 Available in clubs with a Fresh Meat Department. Consuming raw or uncooked meats, poultry, seafood, shellfish or eggs may increase your risk of food borne illness, especially if you have certain medical conditions.
2 Available in clubs with a Fresh Produce Department. The availability of fresh produce may vary based on regional weather conditions or other factors. Check your local club for produce availability.
5 Available in clubs with a Refrigerated Foods Department.
9 Adult beverages are available for sale to the general public without obtaining a membership in all states. Alcohol brands available in select clubs in limited quantities. Brands may vary by club. Please drink responsibly. Sam’s West Inc., Bentonville, AR 72716-0745.