Melty Grilled Cheese and Tomato Soup
Preparation time: 5 minutes
Warm up from that gusty autumn wind with this twist on classic grilled cheese, a bowl of warm, thick Campbell’s® Tomato Soup and finish off the meal with everyone’s favorite treats.
- Melty Ham and Cheese Sandwich
- Campbell’s® Tomato Soup
- Kellogg's® Rice Krispies Treats®
- Capri Sun®
- Prepare Melty Ham and Cheese Sandwich. (See recipe.)
- Prepare Campbell’s® Tomato Soup as directed.
- Unwrap Rice Krispies Treats, and enjoy!
- Insert straw into Capri Sun pouch for a refreshing drink.
Sam’s Club Shopping List
- Castle Wood Reserve® Thinly Shaved Deli Meat Variety Pack, 33 oz. 1
- Castle Wood Reserve® Mild Cheddar Natural Deli Sliced Cheese, 2 lbs. 5
- Pompeian® Extra Virgin Olive Oil, 2 L.
- French’s® Classic Yellow Mustard, 2 pk., 30 oz. ea.
- Campbell’s® Tomato Soup, 12 pk., 10.75 oz. ea.
- Rice Krispies Treats®, 24 ct.
- Sara Lee® Whole Grain White Bread - 2 / 20 oz. 3
- Capri Sun® Variety Pack, 40 ct.
- Hellmann’s Real Mayonnaise, 3 pk., 22 oz. ea.
- Daily Chef™ Salted Butter Quarters, 4 pk., 1 lb. ea.
1 Available in clubs with a Fresh Meat Department. Consuming raw or uncooked meats, poultry, seafood, shellfish or eggs may increase your risk of food borne illness, especially if you have certain medical conditions.
3 Available in clubs with a Fresh Bakery Department.
5 Available in clubs with a Refrigerated Foods Department.