Outdoor Burger Lunch
Preparation time: 0
Nothing says summer like 90% lean beef gourmet burgers and a side of garlic and herb grilled potatoes, each seasoned just right with Weber® seasoning mix. Round it all off with Heinz® condiments, enjoy a delicious Bundt cake from our Bakery for dessert, and stay cool with Country Time® lemonade.
- Weber® Gourmet Beef Burgers
- Weber® Garlic & Herb Grilled Potatoes
- Picnic pack of condiments
- Lemon Crunch Bundt Cake with Blackberry Compote
- Country Time® Lemonade with strawberries
- Add 4 teaspoons of Weber Gourmet Burger Seasoning and ½ cup minced onion to 2 pounds of 90% lean ground beef. Blend lightly and form into 6 equal patties.
- Cook on medium grill to desired doneness and serve with assorted condiments and grilled onions.
- Slice 5 potatoes lengthwise into 6 equal wedges (30 pieces total). Toss with olive oil to coat and sprinkle generously with Weber Garlic & Herb Roasted Seasoning.
- Arrange on one side of grill and cook, turning several times to brown and crisp evenly (about 12 minutes).
Top slices of Sam’s Club Bakery lemon Bundt cake with blackberry compote and a dollop of whipped cream.
For blackberry compote
Makes 1 1/2 cups
- 2 cups blackberries
- 1/3 cup powdered sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 teaspoons fresh lemon juice
- Pinch of salt
Mash half of berries with powdered sugar, vanilla and lemon juice to create a slurry. Stir in remaining berries and serve immediately or store in the refrigerator for up to 6 hours.
Prepare according to package directions and add ice. Garnish with a strawberry.
Sam’s Club Shopping List
- 2 pounds 90% lean ground beef
- 1 bag yellow onions, 10 lbs.
- 1 bottle Weber Garlic & Herb Roasted Seasoning, 7.75 oz
- 1 bag baking potatoes, 15 lbs.
- 1 package Wonder® Combo Bun pack, 16 ct.
- 1 package Heinz® Picnic Pack Condiments
- 1 Sam’s Club Lemon Crunch Bundt Cake
- 1 box blackberries, 18 oz.
- Powdered sugar, 4 lbs.
- 1 bag lemons, 5 lbs.
- 1 can Country Time Lemonade Mix, 82.5 oz.
- 1 box strawberries, 18 oz.