Pan-Seared Salmon with Sautéed Spinach
Preparation time: 20 minutes
Fresh salmon with sautéed spinach is the perfect light, yet satisfying, dinner. Paired with a slice of blueberry tart, it’s an elegant way to end the day.
• Pan-Seared Salmon with Sautéed Spinach
• Blueberry Tart
• Cinnamon Whipped Cream
1. Prepare Pan-Seared Salmon. (See recipe.)
2. Prepare Sautéed Spinach. (See recipe.)
3. Prepare Blueberry Tart. (See recipe.)
4. Prepare Cinnamon Whipped Cream. (See recipe.)
5. Serve chardonnay chilled.
Sam’s Club Shopping List
- Salmon fillets 1
- Grape tomatoes, 2 lbs. 2
- Garlic cloves
- Spinach, 2 lbs. 2
- Fresh blueberries 2
- Daily Chef™ Butter Quarters, 4 pk., 1 lb. ea. 5
- Simply Orange® Juice, 2 pk., 59 fl. oz. ea. 5
- Heavy whipping cream
- Pre-made pie dough (2)
- Tone’s® Lemon Pepper Seasoning, 28 oz.
- Tone’s® Crushed Red Peppers, 13.5 oz.
- Tone’s® Parsley Flakes, 2.7 oz.
- Tone’s® Sea Salt Grinder, 11.5 oz.
- Daily Chef™ Extra Virgin Olive Oil, 3L
- Brown sugar
- Tone’s® Ground Cinnamon, 18 oz.
- Pure vanilla extract
- Le Crema Chardonnay, 750mL, 13.9% alcohol content 9
1 Available in clubs with a Fresh Meat Department. Consuming raw or uncooked meats, poultry, seafood, shellfish or eggs may increase your risk of food borne illness, especially if you have certain medical conditions.
2 Available in clubs with a Fresh Produce Department. The availability of fresh produce may vary based on regional weather conditions or other factors. Check your local club for produce availability.
5 Available in clubs with a Refrigerated Foods Department.
9 Adult beverages are available for sale to the general public without obtaining a membership in all states. Alcohol brands available in select clubs in limited quantities. Brands may vary by club. Please drink responsibly. Sam’s West Inc., Bentonville, AR 72716-0745.