PB&J Pinwheel Lunch
Preparation time: 5 minutes
This creative lunch is sure to be the envy of the lunchroom. The kids will be clamoring for the bite-size fun of these PB&J pinwheels. Throw in chips and Artisan Fresh™ Mix ‘n’ Match Cookies for a simple lunch that’s fun to eat.
- PB&J Pinwheels
- Remove crusts from bread. Place bread slices on counter or cutting board so that the narrow ends of the bread overlap by 1/4th inch. With a rolling pin or large soup can, flatten bread to form a long thin rectangle.
- Spread peanut butter and fruit spread onto the bread.
- Starting at the narrow end, roll bread into a tight spiral. Cut the spiral into 4 pieces.
Sam’s Club Shopping List
- Frito-Lay® Choose Any Two chips
- Jif® Creamy Peanut Butter, 2pk., 40 oz. ea.
- Smucker's® Strawberry Jam, 2pk., 32 oz. ea.
- Classic white sandwich bread
- SunnyD® Tangy Original, 24 pk., 6.75 oz. ea.
- Artisan Fresh™ Mix 'n' Match Cookies, 12 ct. and 24 ct. 3
3 Available in clubs with a Fresh Bakery Department.