Pork Loin and Potatoes
Preparation time: 35 minutes
If you’re a meat and potatoes kind of person, look no further than this dinner, featuring Member’s Mark® Applewood Smoked Bacon Pork Loin and roasted rosemary potatoes. Pair it with a walnut and goat cheese spinach salad and Sam’s Club® Hoagie Rolls and Malbec for a tasty take on dinnertime traditions.
- Bacon-encrusted pork loin
- Roasted rosemary potatoes
- Spinach salad with toasted walnuts and goat cheese
- Hoagie rolls
- Regional spring water
Bacon-Encrusted Pork Loin
Member’s Mark Applewood Smoked Bacon Pork Loin
- Follow instructions on package.
- Serve with Roasted Rosemary Potatoes.
Sam’s Club Shopping List
- Member's Mark® Applewood Smoked Bacon Pork Loin
- Potatoes, 10 pounds
- McCormick® Rosemary Leaves, 2.5 ounces
- Organic Baby Spinach, 1-lb. tub
- Diamond® Shelled Walnuts, 48 oz.
- President® Imported Goat Cheese Log, 1 pound
- Sam’s Club® 12-inch White Hoagie Rolls, 6 count
- Regional Spring Water, 32 (16.9 oz. ea.)
- Malbec, 750 mL.
- Nestle® Pure Life Purified Water, 32 ct. (0.5 liter bottles)