Pulled Pork Tacos with Corn Tomato Salsa
Preparation time: 50 minutes
Take a trip south of the border for an easy, flavorful recipe that’s ready when you are. Place the pork loin in a slow cooker all day, and pair it with our broiled corn salsa or your favorite Mexican food sides, and enjoy.
- Pulled Pork Tacos
- Broiled Corn Tomato Salsa
Sam’s Club Shopping List
- Bakers & Chefs™ Shredded Jack and Cheddar Cheese, 5 lbs.
- Daisy® Brand Sour Cream, 5 lbs.
- Whole boneless pork loin 1
- Pure Wesson® Vegetable Oil, 1.25 gal.
- On the Border® Medium Salsa, 2 pk., 47 oz. ea.
- Tone’s® Chili Powder, 20 oz.
- Tone’s® Ground Cumin, 16 oz.
- Cayenne pepper
- Brown sugar, 7 lbs.
- Table salt, 25 lbs.
- Del Monte® Whole Kernel Corn, 8 pk., 15.25 oz. ea
- Ground black pepper, 18 oz.
- Fresh garlic, 2 lbs. 2
- Fresh tomatoes, 6 pk. 2
- Fresh cilantro 2
- Fresh lemons, 5 lbs. 2
- Taylor Farms® Shredded Iceberg Lettuce, 2 lbs. 2
- Mission® Medium Soft Flour Tortillas, 36 ct. 3
- Artisan Fresh™ Apple Lattice Pie 3
- Propel® Zero Variety Pack, 24 pk., 16.9 oz. ea
- Samuel Adams® Winter Classics Variety Pack, 24 pk., 12 oz. ea.
1 Available in clubs with a Fresh Meat Department. Consuming raw or uncooked meats, poultry, seafood, shellfish or eggs may increase your risk of food borne illness, especially if you have certain medical conditions.
2 Available in clubs with a Fresh Produce Department. The availability of fresh produce may vary based on regional weather conditions or other factors. Check your local club for produce availability.
3 Available in clubs with a Fresh Bakery Department.