Ribeye Roast with Potatoes and Asparagus
Preparation time: 20 minutes
The perfect meal for a real “meat and potatoes” family. With the oven doing most of the work, you’ll have plenty of time to whip up creamy lemon sauce over crisp asparagus and tender red potatoes.
- Ribeye roast
- Asparagus with creamy lemon sauce
- Red potatoes
- Louis Martini Cabernet Sonoma
- Chocolate cheesecake sampler
- Prepare ribeye roast. (See recipe.)
- Prepare asparagus with creamy lemon sauce. (See recipe.)
- Cut red potatoes into 1/2-inch pieces and place in pot filled with just enough cold water to cover the potatoes. Bring water to a boil and cook until potatoes easily break apart with a fork.
- Serve Cabernet chilled in white wine glasses.
- Place cheesecake slices on dessert plates and enjoy.
Sam’s Club Shopping List
- Ribeye roast 1
- Asparagus, 2 lbs. 2
- Lemons, 3 lbs. 2
- Red potatoes, 10 lbs. 2
- Hellmann’s® Real Mayonnaise, 64 oz.
- McCormick® Grill Mates® Montreal Steak Seasoning, 29 oz.
- Tone’s® Sea Salt Grinders, 5.5 oz.
- Tone’s® Black Pepper Grinder, 5.5 oz.
- McCormick® Rosemary, 2.5 oz.
- Chocolate cheesecake sampler 3
- Louis Martini Cabernet Sonoma 15% alcohol content, 750mL 9
1 Available in clubs with a Fresh Meat Department. Consuming raw or uncooked meats, poultry, seafood, shellfish or eggs may increase your risk of food borne illness, especially if you have certain medical conditions.
2 Available in clubs with a Fresh Produce Department. The availability of fresh produce may vary based on regional weather conditions or other factors. Check your local club for produce availability.
3 Available in clubs with a Fresh Bakery Department.
9 Adult beverages are available for sale to the general public without obtaining a membership in all states. Alcohol brands available in select clubs in limited quantities. Brands may vary by club. Please drink responsibly. Sam’s West Inc., Bentonville, AR 72716-0745.