Seafood – Salmon Fillets
Preparation time: 25 minutes
Need a hint of spring in the middle of winter? This salmon with pesto and asparagus is an easy way to warm up on a cold night.
- Salmon Fillets with Spinach and Three-cheese Ravioli and Creamy Pesto Sauce
- Artisan Fresh™ French Baguette
This recipe is delicious and efficient. While the salmon roasts, the pasta cooks and the sauce heats. Just assemble and serve.
Sam’s Club Shopping List
- Artisan Fresh™ French Baguette, 2 ct. 3
- Asparagus, 2 lbs.
- Boneless, Skinless Salmon Fillet, 2 1/2 lbs.
- Member's Mark® Pure Olive Oil, 3L
- Spice Islands® Sea Salt Grinder, 13.5 oz.
- Tone's® Ground Black Pepper, 18-oz. shaker
- Bertolli® Alfredo Sauce, 3 pk., 15 oz. ea.
- Artisan Fresh™ Pesto Sauce, 22 oz.
- Artisan Fresh™ Spinach and Three-cheese Ravioli, 32 oz.
3 Available in clubs with a Fresh Bakery Department.