Seafood – Savory Shrimp Fajitas
Preparation time: 30 minutes
Need a break from chicken and beef? These savory shrimp fajitas are like a little island vacation in your kitchen, especially when you pair them with cold Bud Light® Platinum.
- Savory Shrimp Fajitas
- Cabbage Slaw
- Bud Light® Platinum
Savory Shrimp Fajitas (see recipe)
Enjoy cucumber spears sprinkled with chili powder, salt and lime juice as a healthy snack while preparing the Savory Shrimp Fajitas.
Sam’s Club Shopping List
- Tone's® Chili Powder, 20-oz. shaker
- Tone's® Ground Cumin, 16-oz. shaker
- Tone's® Garlic Powder, 21-oz. shaker
- Spice Islands® Sea Salt Grinder, 13.5 oz.
- Member's Mark® Uncooked Jumbo Shrimp, 2 lbs. 4
- Coleslaw mix 2
- Member's Mark® Pure Olive Oil, 3L
- Green bell peppers, 6 ct. 2
- Yellow onions, 10 lbs. 2
- Lemons, 3 lbs. 2
- Take 2 flour tortillas
- Bud Light® Platinum, 12 bottles, 12 oz. ea. 9
- White vinegar
- Tone’s® Ground Black Pepper, 18 oz.
- Domino® Sugar, 10 lbs.
2 Available in clubs with a Fresh Produce Department. The availability of fresh produce may vary based on regional weather conditions or other factors. Check your local club for produce availability.
4 Available in the Frozen Foods Department.
9 Adult beverages are available for sale to the general public without obtaining a membership in all states. Alcohol brands available in select clubs in limited quantities. Brands may vary by club. Please drink responsibly. Sam’s West Inc., Bentonville, AR 72716-0745.