Shrimp with Angel Hair Pasta and Creamy Tomato Sauce
Preparation time: 20 minutes
Working seafood into the weekly meal plan is easy with a menu like this, bringing in traditional flavors the whole family loves. Finish the meal with the rich mocha flavors in light, delicate tiramisu.
- Shrimp with Angel Hair Pasta and Creamy Tomato Sauce
- Artisan Fresh™ Yeast Dinner Rolls
- Castella Banfi Pinot Grigio
- Prepare shrimp with angel hair pasta and creamy tomato sauce. (See recipe.)
- Place dinner rolls in a bowl or basket and serve with spread.
- Serve Pinot Grigio chilled in white wine glasses.
- Cut tiramisu in equal portions and serve on dessert plates.
Sam’s Club Shopping List
- Whole Fresh Mushrooms, 24 oz. 2
- Baby Leaf Spinach, 1.5 lb. 2
- Garlic, 2 lbs. 2
- Country Crock®, 5 lbs. 5
- Daily Chef™ Cooked Colossal Shrimp, 24 oz. 4
- Artisan Fresh™ Baked Yeast Dinner Rolls, 36 ct. 3
- Classico® Alfredo Pasta Sauce, 3 pk., 15 oz. ea.
- Daily Chef™ Angel Hair Pantry Pack, 6 ct., 1 lb. ea.
- Hunt’s® Tomato Sauce, 12 pk., 15 oz. ea.
- Daily Chef™ 100% Pure Olive Oil, 3L
- Banfi San Angelo Pinot Grigio,12.5% alcohol content, 750 mL 9
2 Available in clubs with a Fresh Produce Department. The availability of fresh produce may vary based on regional weather conditions or other factors. Check your local club for produce availability.
3 Available in clubs with a Fresh Bakery Department.
4 Available in the Frozen Foods Department.
5 Available in clubs with a Refrigerated Foods Department.
9 Adult beverages are available for sale to the general public without obtaining a membership in all states. Alcohol brands available in select clubs in limited quantities. Brands may vary by club. Please drink responsibly. Sam’s West Inc., Bentonville, AR 72716-0745.