Slow Cooker Stroganoff
Preparation time: 25 minutes
This full-flavored meal runs the flavor gamut, starting with a mix of slightly sweet and deeply rich, hearty stroganoff and robust winter beer and finishing with a decadent chocolate fudge cake.
- Pot roast with caramelized mushrooms and onions over noodles
- Artisan Fresh™ Chocolate Fudge Cake
- Samuel Adams® Winter Classics
- Prepare pot roast with mushrooms and caramelized onions. (See recipe.)
- Cook noodles according to directions on package.
- Toss spring mix, tomatoes and cucumbers with balsamic dressing.
- Spoon pot roast, mushrooms and onions over noodles.
- Serve beer chilled.
- Place slices of chocolate fudge cake on dessert plates and serve.
Sam’s Club Shopping List
- Whole Fresh Mushrooms, 24 oz. 2
- Yellow onions, 10 lbs. 2
- Organic spring mix, 3 lbs. 2
- Tomatoes, 6 ct. 2
- Mini cucumbers, 2 lbs. 2
- Member's Mark® Angus Chuck Roast 1
- Artisan Fresh™ Chocolate Fudge Dessert Cake 3
- McCormick® Thyme Leaves, 3 oz.
- Pure Wesson® Canola Oil, 1.25 gal.
- Granulated sugar, 10 lbs.
- Daily Chef™ Wide Egg Noodles, 5 lbs.
- Balsamic salad dressing
- Samuel Adams® Winter Classics Variety Pack, 24 pk., 12 oz. ea. 9
1 Available in clubs with a Fresh Meat Department. Consuming raw or uncooked meats, poultry, seafood, shellfish or eggs may increase your risk of food borne illness, especially if you have certain medical conditions.
2 Available in clubs with a Fresh Produce Department. The availability of fresh produce may vary based on regional weather conditions or other factors. Check your local club for produce availability.
3 Available in clubs with a Fresh Bakery Department.
9 Adult beverages are available for sale to the general public without obtaining a membership in all states. Alcohol brands available in select clubs in limited quantities. Brands may vary by club. Please drink responsibly. Sam’s West Inc., Bentonville, AR 72716-0745.