Stuffed Ravioli and Rotisserie Chicken
Preparation time: 20 minutes
Few things can be as enjoyable as a warm dinner after a busy day, and with this menu, putting it on the table is easy. Rotisserie chicken, cheesy ravioli with pesto and baked asparagus fill you up, and cold iced tea or Stella Artois® help you slow down after a hectic day. Season-appropriate pumpkin pie with Häagen-Dazs® ice cream closes the day in delectably sweet way.
- Cheese ravioli with creamy pesto
- Rotisserie chicken
- Baked asparagus
- Pumpkin pie and ice cream
- Iced Tea
- Stella Artois®
Baked Asparagus with Balsamic Vinegar (see recipe)
Ravioli (prepare according to packaging)
Sam’s Club Shopping List
- Asparagus, 2 lbs.
- Cheese Ravioli w/ Creamy Pesto, 36 oz.
- Haagen-Dazs® Ice Cream, 1 gal.
- Kikkoman® Soy Sauce, 2 qt.
- Lipton® Iced Tea Brew Gallon-size Tea Bags, 48 ct.
- Almonds, 32 oz.
- PAM® No-Stick Cooking Spray, 2 pk. (8 oz. ea.)
- Artisan Fresh™ Pumpkin Pie
- Rotisserie Chicken
- Stella Artois®, 12 bottles (12 oz. ea.)
- Swanson’s® Chicken Broth, 12 pk. (14 oz. ea.)
- Tone’s® Garlic Powder, 21-oz. shaker
- Wish-Bone® Balsamic Vinaigrette Dressing, 36 oz.