Zesty Garlic Tilapia Plate
Preparation time: 20 minutes
Light and healthy, fresh and flaky, this lemony tilapia, along with farm-fresh broccoli and cheesy mashed potatoes, is a great way to add variety and zest to your everyday meal lineup.
Zesty Lemon Garlic Tilapia (see recipes)
Microwaved Mashed Potatoes (see recipe)
Enjoy this with your favorite purchased tartar sauce or the Old-Fashioned Tartar Sauce (recipe.
Sam’s Club Shopping List
- Tossed salad 2
- Mini sweet peppers 2
- Lemons, 3 lbs. 2
- Red-skin golden potatoes, 10 lbs. 2
- Fresh tilapia fillets, 1 lb. 1
- Daily Chef™ Broccoli Steamer, 4 pk., 1 lb. ea. 4
- Tone’s® Lemon Pepper Blend, 8 oz.
- Tone’s® Spanish Paprika, 18 oz.
- Tone’s® Sea Salt, 36 oz.
- Tone’s® Garlic Powder, 21 oz.
- Tone’s® Onion Powder, 20 oz.
- Tone’s® Basil Leaf, 5.5 oz.
- Wesson® Vegetable Oil, 5L
- Crunchmaster® Multi-Grain Crackers, 20 oz.
- Iced tea
- Kim Crawford Sauvignon Blanc, 13-13.8% alcohol content, 750mL 9
1 Available in clubs with a Fresh Meat Department. Consuming raw or uncooked meats, poultry, seafood, shellfish or eggs may increase your risk of food borne illness, especially if you have certain medical conditions.
2 Available in clubs with a Fresh Produce Department. The availability of fresh produce may vary based on regional weather conditions or other factors. Check your local club for produce availability.
4 Available in the Frozen Foods Department.
9 Adult beverages are available for sale to the general public without obtaining a membership in all states. Alcohol brands available in select clubs in limited quantities. Brands may vary by club. Please drink responsibly. Sam’s West Inc., Bentonville, AR 72716-0745.