FiltersMain Ingredient Meal Type Prep Time
- Less than 15 minutes
- Less than 30 minutes
- Less than 45 minutes
- Less than 60 minutes
- Above 60 minutes
Easy Turkey Divan
Make your divan just as divine in a fraction of the time with this simple recipe using items you might already have on hand.
- 1/4 lb. (4 oz.) Velveeta®, cut into 1/2-inch cubes
- 1/4 cup(s) Miracle Whip® Dressing
- 1/4 cup(s) milk
- 1 pkg. (10 oz.) frozen broccoli spears, cooked, drained
- 3/4 lb. cooked turkey, cut into 4 slices
- Heat oven to 350°F.
- Cook Velveeta®, dressing and milk in saucepan on low heat, stirring frequently, until Velveeta® is completely melted and mixture is well blended.
- Place broccoli in 10x6-inch baking dish; top with turkey and Velveeta® sauce.
- Bake 20 to 25 minutes or until heated through.