FiltersMain Ingredient Meal Type Prep Time
- Less than 15 minutes
- Less than 30 minutes
- Less than 45 minutes
- Less than 60 minutes
- Above 60 minutes
Goodbye Turkey Tetrazzini
Wave goodbye to those time-consuming tetrazzini recipes with this quick-and-easy recipe that yields an equally delicious result.
- 3/4 cup(s) egg noodles, uncooked
- 1 Tbsp. butter
- 2 cup(s) sliced fresh mushrooms
- 1/2 cup(s) (1/2 of 8-oz. tub) Philadelphia® 1/3 Less Fat than Cream Cheese
- 1 cup(s) chicken broth
- 3 cup(s) chopped cooked turkey
- 1 cup(s) frozen peas
- Cook noodles as directed on package.
- Meanwhile, melt butter in large skillet. Add mushrooms; cook and stir until tender. Stir in reduced-fat cream cheese and broth. Bring to boil; simmer on low heat 7 minutes or until slightly thickened, stirring occasionally. Stir in turkey and peas; cook until heated through, stirring frequently.
- Drain the noodles. Serve topped with turkey mixture.