FiltersMain Ingredient Meal Type Prep Time
- Less than 15 minutes
- Less than 30 minutes
- Less than 45 minutes
- Less than 60 minutes
- Above 60 minutes
Mac & Cheese Skillet Lasagna
Servings: 4 servings, about 1 cup each
When there’s no time to layer lasagna noodles, reach for the macaroni and cheese. This easy recipe yields one tasty and satisfying Italian feast.
- 1 lb. ground beef
- 1 1/2 cup(s) water
- 1 pkg. (7.25 oz.) Kraft® Macaroni & Cheese
- 1/4 cup(s) milk
- 1/4 cup(s) margarine
- 1/2 cup(s) spaghetti sauce
- 1/2 cup(s) Bakers & Chefs™ Shredded Low Moisture Part-Skim Mozzarella Cheese
- Brown meat in large skillet on medium-high heat; drain.
- Add water and macaroni; stir. Bring to boil; cover. Simmer on medium heat 7 to 8 minutes or until macaroni is tender.
- Stir in cheese sauce mix, milk, margarine and spaghetti sauce. Top with mozzarella cheese; cover. Cook on low heat 1 to 2 minutes or until cheese is melted.