FiltersMain Ingredient Meal Type Prep Time
- Less than 15 minutes
- Less than 30 minutes
- Less than 45 minutes
- Less than 60 minutes
- Above 60 minutes
“Sea & Land” Chicken and Shrimp Scampi
Servings: 4 to 6
Pan-seared Artisan Fresh™ Garlic, Herb and White Wine Seasoned chicken breast and jumbo shrimp are sautéed in a classic blend of garlic, butter and a splash of chardonnay wine. This dish is finished with a squeeze of fresh lemon and a sprinkle of parsley. Serve on a bed of linguine. Never before has this classic menu favorite been so easy to make at home!
- 1 pkg. Artisan Fresh™ Garlic, Herb and White Wine Seasoned Boneless Skinless Chicken Breast (1.5 lb. bag)
- 1/2 lb. shrimp, peeled and deveined, tails left on
- 1 tsp. salt
- 1/4 tsp. black pepper
- 2 Tbsp. olive oil
- 1/2 cup(s) white wine
- 1 cup(s) chicken broth
- 3 Tbsp. lemon juice
- 3 Tbsp. garlic, chopped
- 1/2 onion, chopped
- 6 Tbsp. cold butter
- 2 Tbsp. dried parsley
- 4 cup(s) cooked linguine pasta
Serve over linguine pasta. To speed up this recipe, use fully cooked shrimp and skip the sauté step. Just add to the finished sauce and serve. For a touch of heat, add crushed red pepper at the same time as the garlic. For freshness, top the dish with a squeeze of lemon.
- Heat pan on medium-high heat. When hot, add half of oil to pan. Toss shrimp in, salt and pepper and sauté for 2 to 3 minutes until just pink, but not cooked through. Remove shrimp from pan and set aside.
- In the same pan on medium-high heat, add remaining oil and sear chicken pieces 2 to 3 minutes on each side. Remove from pan and set aside.
- In a new pan on medium heat, sauté onions for 2 minutes until just softened. Add garlic and sauté 1 additional minute. Increase heat to high and add white wine to deglaze the pan, scraping the pan with a spatula. Let wine reduce by 2/3, then add chicken broth and lemon juice and return chicken to pan and cover. Allow to cook until chicken is cooked through, about 15 minutes, or until an instant-read thermometer reads 165˚F.
- Add the shrimp back to the pan and reduce to medium heat and cook until shrimp are fully cooked. Swirl in the butter and finish with parsley.