FiltersMain Ingredient Meal Type Prep Time
- Less than 15 minutes
- Less than 30 minutes
- Less than 45 minutes
- Less than 60 minutes
- Above 60 minutes
30 Minute Mini Meat Loaves
Slash the bake time of meat loaf when you make mini-loaves. Meat loaf is now doable for weeknights!
View all tips »
While the mixture of ground beef and pork gives these little loaves a unique flavor, you can also use 1 1/2 pounds of ground beef instead of the mixture.
- 1/2 cup(s) ketchup
- 2 Tbsp. packed brown sugar
- 1 lb. lean (at least 80%) ground beef
- 1/2 lb. ground pork
- 1/2 cup(s) Original Bisquick® mix
- 1/4 tsp. pepper
- 1 small onion, finely chopped (1/4 cup)
- 1 egg
- Heat oven to 450°F. In small bowl, stir ketchup and brown sugar until mixed; reserve 1/4 cup for topping. In large bowl, stir remaining ingredients and remaining ketchup mixture until well mixed.
- Spray 13x9-inch pan with cooking spray. Place meat mixture in pan; pat into 12x4-inch rectangle. Cut lengthwise down center and then crosswise into sixths to form 12 loaves. Separate loaves, using spatula, so no edges are touching. Brush loaves with reserved 1/4 cup ketchup mixture.
- Bake 18 to 20 minutes or until loaves are no longer pink in center and meat thermometer inserted in center of loaves reads 160°F.