FiltersMain Ingredient Meal Type Prep Time
- Less than 15 minutes
- Less than 30 minutes
- Less than 45 minutes
- Less than 60 minutes
- Above 60 minutes
Almond Crunch Oatmeal
Create a healthy breakfast in minutes! Silk® Pure Almond combines with oatmeal to make irresistible Almond Crunch Oatmeal.
View all tips »
Silk® Pure Almond is 100% free of lactose, dairy, soy and cholesterol.
It has no saturated fat and is an excellent source of natural antioxidants.
- 3 cup(s) Silk® Pure Almond Original
- 2 tsp. cinnamon
- 2 cup(s) quick or old-fashioned oats
- 1/2 cup(s) quick or old-fashioned oats
- 1/4 cup(s) sliced almonds
- 2 Tbsp. honey
- In a medium saucepan, bring Silk® to a boil over medium heat.
- Stir in cinnamon and 2 cups oats and cook according to oatmeal package directions – usually about 2 to 3 minutes for quick oats, 5 to 7 minutes for old-fashioned oats.
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- In a small bowl, toss together 1/2 cup oatmeal, almonds and honey. Spread on a baking sheet and bake until lightly toasted – about 5 to 7 minutes.
- Pour oatmeal into bowls and sprinkle with topping.