FiltersMain Ingredient Meal Type Prep Time
- Less than 15 minutes
- Less than 30 minutes
- Less than 45 minutes
- Less than 60 minutes
- Above 60 minutes
Almond White Chocolate Chunk Cookies
Almonds and white chocolate make a delicious combination in cookies. Bake a batch for a cookie exchange, a holiday cookie platter, tea-time or anytime of the year.
- 2 1/4 cup(s) flour
- 1 tsp. baking soda
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 1 cup(s) butter, softened (2 sticks)
- 1 1/2 cup(s) sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 1/2 tsp. McCormick® Pure Almond Extract
- 8 oz. white baking chocolate, coarsely chopped
- 1 1/3 cup(s) slivered almonds
- Mix flour, baking soda and salt in medium bowl. Set aside. Beat butter and sugar in large bowl with electric mixer on medium speed until light and fluffy. Add eggs and almond extract; beat until well blended. Gradually beat into flour mixture until well mixed. Stir in chocolate and almonds.
- Drop by heaping tablespoons 1 inch apart onto ungreased baking sheets.
- Bake in preheated 375°F oven 10 minutes or until edges are lightly browned. Cool on baking sheets 1 minute. Remove to wire racks; cool completely.
- Makes 6 dozen or 36 (2 cookie) servings.