FiltersMain Ingredient Meal Type Prep Time
- Less than 15 minutes
- Less than 30 minutes
- Less than 45 minutes
- Less than 60 minutes
- Above 60 minutes
Start the day off right with this sweet spread that's a fresh complement to your morning meal.
- 1 cup(s) raisins
- 3/4 cup(s) boiling water
- 2 lb. peaches, peeled and chopped
- 4 tsp. grated orange peel
- 1/3 cup(s) orange juice
- 2 Tbsp. lemon juice
- 3 cup(s) sugar
- 1/2 cup(s) chopped pecans
- 3 Tbsp. amaretto
- Place raisins in a small bowl. Cover with boiling water; let stand for 5 minutes.
- Place raisins with liquid in a large saucepan. Add peaches and orange peel. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat; cover and simmer for 10 to 15 minutes or until peaches are tender.
- Stir in orange and lemon juices; return to a boil. Add sugar. Cook, uncovered, over medium heat for 25 to 30 minutes or until thickened, stirring occasionally. Add pecans; cook 5 minutes longer. Remove from the heat; stir in amaretto.
- Carefully ladle hot mixture into hot sterilized half-pint jars, leaving 1/4-inch headspace. Remove air bubbles; wipe rims and adjust lids. Process in a boiling-water canner for 5 minutes.