FiltersMain Ingredient Meal Type Prep Time
- Less than 15 minutes
- Less than 30 minutes
- Less than 45 minutes
- Less than 60 minutes
- Above 60 minutes
Ambrosia Baked Apples
Ambrosia Baked Apples make for a delightful finish to any meal, or are great as a snack.
View all tips »
Allow apples to cool slightly before eating.
- 2 unpeeled Ambrosia apples
- 2 Tbsp. unsalted butter, softened
- 1/4 tsp. cinnamon
- 1/4 cup(s) granulated sugar
- Juice from 1/2 a lemon
- 1/4 tsp. salt
- 1/4 tsp. honey or maple syrup
- Preheat the oven to 375°F.
- Slice each apple in half, crosswise.
- Place the apples cut side up in a baking dish and dot with butter.
- Drizzle with lemon juice.
- Mix the cinnamon, salt and sugar in a mixing bowl, blend and sprinkle over apples.
- Roast apples for 20 to 30 minutes until the tops are golden brown.
- Remove apples from oven and drizzle with honey/syrup.