FiltersMain Ingredient Meal Type Prep Time
- Less than 15 minutes
- Less than 30 minutes
- Less than 45 minutes
- Less than 60 minutes
- Above 60 minutes
America’s Favorite Grilled Cheese Sandwich
Whether for lunch or dinner, everyone will love these quick ooey gooey cheese sandwiches.
View all tips »
Healthy Living: Save 90 calories and 12g of fat, including 7.5g of saturated fat, per serving by omitting the butter, using whole wheat bread and cooking the sandwich in a skillet sprayed with cooking spray.
Grilled Cheese for a Crowd: When preparing sandwiches for a crowd, place buttered sandwiches on baking sheet. Bake at 400°F for 6 min. on each side or until golden brown on both sides.
Variations: Prepare as directed, using one of the following options:
- Bacon & Tomato: Add 2 cooked slices OSCAR MAYER Bacon and 2 thin tomato slices between the Singles.
- Easy Tuna Melt: Spread bread slices with KRAFT Real Mayo Mayonnaise. Cover 1 bread slice with 1 Singles, 2 Tbsp. drained and flaked canned tuna, second Singles and remaining bread slice. Spread with butter and cook as directed.
- Cheesy Cinnamon-Raisin Grill: Prepare using cinnamon-raisin bread.
- Zippy Grilled Cheese & Bacon: Substitute MIRACLE WHIP Dressing for the butter and add 2 cooked slices OSCAR MAYER Bacon between the Singles.
- Double-Decker Grilled Cheese: Add a third bread slice between the Singles.
- 2 slices white bread
- 2 Kraft® Singles
- 2 tsp. butter or margarine, softened
- Top 1 bread slice with Singles; cover with remaining bread slice.
- Spread outside of sandwich with butter.
- Cook in skillet on medium heat 3 min. on each side or until golden brown on both sides.