FiltersMain Ingredient Meal Type Prep Time
- Less than 15 minutes
- Less than 30 minutes
- Less than 45 minutes
- Less than 60 minutes
- Above 60 minutes
Let’s take the stress out of entertaining with these easy, no-cook appetizers. Just pop the pasta in the fridge to marinate and assemble on skewers for a tasty, colorful starter.
- 9 oz. refrigerated cheese tortellini
- 40 green olives
- 40 large pitted ripe olives
- 3/4 cup(s) Italian salad dressing
- 40 thin slices pepperoni
- 20 thin slices hard salami, halved
- Cook tortellini according to package directions; drain and rinse in cold water.
- In a large resealable plastic bag, combine the tortellini, olives and salad dressing. Seal bag and turn to coat; refrigerate for 4 hours or overnight.
- Drain and discard marinade. For each appetizer, thread a stuffed olive, folded pepperoni slice, tortellini, folded salami piece, ripe olive and parsley sprig if desired on a toothpick or short skewer.