FiltersMain Ingredient Meal Type Prep Time
- Less than 15 minutes
- Less than 30 minutes
- Less than 45 minutes
- Less than 60 minutes
- Above 60 minutes
Apple-Bacon Mini Loaves
This homemade bread is too good to serve for breakfast alone. With a sweet and salty mix of apples, bacon and cheddar cheese, you won’t be able to keep this snack under wraps.
- 1 cup(s) all-purpose flour
- 2 Tbsp. sugar
- 1 tsp. baking powder
- 1/4 tsp. salt
- 1 egg
- 1/2 cup(s) 2% milk
- 2 Tbsp. butter, melted
- 1 cup(s) (4 oz.) shredded sharp cheddar cheese
- 1/3 cup(s) crumbled cooked bacon
- 1/4 cup(s) finely chopped apple
- In a large bowl, combine the flour, sugar, baking powder and salt. In another bowl, whisk the egg, milk and butter.
- Stir into dry ingredients just until moistened. Fold in the cheese, bacon and apple.
- Transfer to two greased 5 3/4x3x2 inch loaf pans. Bake at 350°F for 25 to 30 minutes or until a toothpick inserted near the center comes out clean. Cool for 10 minutes before removing from pans to wire racks.