FiltersMain Ingredient Meal Type Prep Time
- Less than 15 minutes
- Less than 30 minutes
- Less than 45 minutes
- Less than 60 minutes
- Above 60 minutes
Apple-Carrot Slaw with Pistachios
Crunchy, nutty and sweet. The color and flavor of fresh club carrots and apples are perfect for fall.
- 6 cup(s) carrots (about 7 large)
- 4 medium Fuji, Gala or other sweet apples,
- 1/4 cup(s) lemon juice
- 2 Tbsp. sugar
- 1 1/2 tsp. ground cinnamon
- Chopped pistachios, divided
- Dash salt
- In a large bowl, combine the first five ingredients.
- Add 1/2 cup pistachios; toss to combine. Season with salt to taste.
- Refrigerate, covered, until serving. Just before serving, sprinkle with remaining pistachios.