FiltersMain Ingredient Meal Type Prep Time
- Less than 15 minutes
- Less than 30 minutes
- Less than 45 minutes
- Less than 60 minutes
- Above 60 minutes
Spice up meal time and speed up prep time with tender, juicy Artisan Fresh™ rotisserie chicken in this irresistibly cheesy recipe great for lunch, dinner and tailgating.
- 2 medium tart apples, sliced
- 1 cup(s) diced Artisan Fresh™ rotisserie chicken
- 1/2 cup(s) shredded fat-free cheddar cheese
- 1/2 cup(s) shredded part-mozzarella cheese
- 1/2 cup(s) fresh corn
- 1/2 cup(s) chopped fresh tomatoes
- 1/2 cup(s) chopped onion
- 1/4 tsp. salt
- 6 flour tortillas (8 in.), warmed
- 3/4 cup(s) shredded lettuce
- 3/4 cup(s) salsa
- 6 Tbsp. fat-free sour cream
- In a large bowl, combine the first eight ingredients. Place about 3/4 cup on half of each tortilla. Fold tortilla in half over filling and secure with toothpicks.
- Place on a baking sheet coated with cooking spray. Bake at 400°F for 8 to 10 minutes or until golden brown.
- Carefully turn quesadillas over; bake 5 to 8 minutes longer or until golden brown. Discard toothpicks. Cut each quesadilla into three wedges. Serve with lettuce, salsa and sour cream.