FiltersMain Ingredient Meal Type Prep Time
- Less than 15 minutes
- Less than 30 minutes
- Less than 45 minutes
- Less than 60 minutes
- Above 60 minutes
Got 4 ingredients and 10 minutes? Then you're on your way to a crunchy slaw that can be part of a smart eating plan and is bursting with honey-apple flavor.
View all tips »
Choose all-purpose apples for both eating raw and cooking. Varieties include Cortland, Granny Smith, Johathan, McIntosh and Fuji.
Substitute 3 cups shredded green cabbage and 2 cups shredded red cabbage for the package of coleslaw blend.
Both an excellent source of vitamin A and good source of vitamin C, this colorful side dish is sure to enhance any meal.
- 3/4 cup(s) Miracle Whip® Light Dressing
- 1 Tbsp. honey
- 1 pkg. coleslaw blend (cabbage slaw mix) (16 ounce)
- 2 apples (preferably 1 red and 1 green), chopped
- Mix dressing and honey in large bowl.
- Add remaining ingredients; mix lightly
- Refrigerate 1 hour.