FiltersMain Ingredient Meal Type Prep Time
- Less than 15 minutes
- Less than 30 minutes
- Less than 45 minutes
- Less than 60 minutes
- Above 60 minutes
Apple-Goat Cheese Bruschetta
Bring home orchard-fresh apples and tender, tart goat cheese from your club to entertain hungry guests with these easy fall appetizers.
- 16 slices French bread (1/2-in. thick)
- 1 medium Fuji apple, chopped
- 1/4 cup(s) crumbled goat cheese
- 1/4 tsp. Tone's® Italian Seasoning
- 1/4 tsp. coarsely ground pepper
- Place bread slices on an ungreased baking sheet. Broil 3 to 4 inches from the heat for 1 to 2 minutes or until golden brown.
- Combine the apple, goat cheese, Italian seasoning and pepper; sprinkle over bread.
- Broil 1 minute longer or until cheese is softened.