FiltersMain Ingredient Meal Type Prep Time
- Less than 15 minutes
- Less than 30 minutes
- Less than 45 minutes
- Less than 60 minutes
- Above 60 minutes
Apple 'N' Cheddar Grilled Cheese
Who knew it was possible to improve on the classic grilled cheese sandwich? Well it is. Once you sink your teeth into the fresh, crisp apples and taste the creamy cheese, you'll wonder why someone didn't think of this sooner. It's a great meal for kids and adults alike.
- 2 slices thickly sliced cheddar cheese (about 2 oz.)
- 1/4 Granny Smith apple, thinly sliced
- 2 slices whole grain or whole wheat bread
- 1 Tbsp. Country Crock® Calcium plus Vitamin D
- Layer 1/2 of the cheese, apple, then remaining cheese on one bread slice; top with remaining bread. Spread outside of sandwich with Country Crock® Calcium plus Vitamin D.
- Cook sandwich in 10-inch nonstick skillet over medium-low heat 5 minutes or until golden brown and cheese is melted, turning once.